I will make every reasonable effort to settle your claim at the earliest possible date - I have recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars by settling claims for wrongfully dismissed employees out of court. However, when negotiations fail, I have a successful track record in Court. I'm providing you with access to summaries of Court decisions I have obtained for clients over the past 30 years.
Summaries of some Court decisions
- DAVID LURA (CLAIMANT) vs. JAZZ FOREST PRODUCTS (Defendant)
- RALPH ROTHBERGER (Plaintiff) vs. CONCORD EXCAVATING & CONTRACTING (Defendant)
- DOUGLAS BEGLAW (Plaintiff) vs. ARCHMETAL INDUSTRIES CORPORATION (Defendant)
- BLAISE REDDY (Plaintiff) vs. 49 NORTH FORWARDING LTD (Defendant)
- GLEYN KLAASSEN (Plaintiff) vs. WORKER'S COMPENSATION BOARD OF BRITISH COLUMBIA (Defendant)
- LUZ LUIS (Plaintiff) vs. THE ARTEK GROUP LIMITED (Defendant)
- CLIFFORD O. FIEGUTH (Plaintiff) vs. ACKLANDS LIMITED (Defendant)
- RICHARD SMITH (Plaintiff) vs. LINWOOD HOMES LTD (Defendant)
- DHARAM SINGH CHANDI (Plaintiff) vs. THOMPSON FOUNDRY LTD. (Defendant)
- Performance Development Ltd. - of a Determination issued by - The Director of Employment Standards
- Neville Jewell -of a Decision issued issued by- The Employment Standards Tribunal
- MR WILLIAM FENNELL (Complainant) vs. PROTER TRUCKING LTD. (Employer)
- RAY WALSH (Plaintiff) vs. DIETZGEN OF CANADA LTD. (Defendant)
Do you have a winning case for a wrongful dismissal? Let me know!