Articles & Information
Previously Published ArticlesThese articles were written by Janice Mucalov, LL.B. with the assistance of Lawrence Coulter of Milne Selkirk. Versions of these were previously published in the "Langley Times". Copyright by Janice Mucalov. "You and the Law" is a registered trade-mark. Please call Lawrence Coulter if you have any questions or for legal advice.
- Getting Fired: Pink Slip Protection
- Company Downsizing or Wrongful Dismissal? You Decide
- Job References Must Be Letter-Perfect
- How Big a Lie Justifies Getting Fired?
- Less-Skilled Employees Entitled to a Reasonable Severance
- Employers Who Fire Employees Unfairly Risk "Bad Faith" Damages
- Dismissing a Disabled Employee
- Businesses Can Sue Customers and Clients for Wrongful Dismissal
If you are interested in more information, please